March 15, 2012

Theme Days

In order to keep things informative...and INTERESTING, I have decided to dedicate a theme to each day, and write a post based on said theme. I need to stick with the whole eco-friendly, natural parenting thing...since that is what my blog is about, and was wondering what you all think. Any ideas for themes you would like to see? Leave me a comment and let me know. 
Here are a few ideas that I have in mind:
  • Natural Alternative Mondays - Giving a natural alternative / solution to replace common products and activities.
  • Cloth Diaper Tuesdays - Info on anything and everything cloth diaper related.
  • Wordless Wednesdays - Only pics, no writing.
  • Attachment Parenting Thursdays - Info on different aspects of attachment parenting
  • Fun Fridays - Something fun related.
  • Blog Hop Saturdays - I will host a blog hop every Saturday.
  • Let's get cookin' Sundays - A new healthy recipe that is delicious.
Of course, I will also post other things as they come to mind...but on those dry days, or when I just can't manage to come up with something interesting, at least there will be SOMETHING to read. :)

xo
Erin & Lil'L

No comments:

Well.ca - Canada's online drugstore