October 4, 2011

Lil L's First Foods

Lil' L has been eating solid food for about 3 weeks now. So far I have not noticed any negative reactions or allergies, which is a good sign. I gave him salmon tonight at dinner time and was nervous as it is one of the top 8 allergy causing foods, but he did just fine, no swollen throat or tongue and no rush to the emergency room, so I guess he doesn't have a fish allergy. Infact, it turns out that Lil' L really really likes salmon!!! He just gobbled it right up! I am still convinced however, that his favorite food is Grandma's home made peach baby food mixed with organic brown rice cereal. He just absolutely LOVES it! I'm thinking tomorrow of introducing him to a bit of turkey breast.

So far this is what he's eaten (in the order that it was introduced to him):
  • Organic brown rice cereal
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Plums
  • Avocado
  • Steamed carrot
  • Home made yam fries
  • Banana
  • Salmon

No comments:

Well.ca - Canada's online drugstore