Real Life with Lil’ L
Real Life with Lil’ L is a PR Friendly blog. It is written, owned and operated by Erin Sims. I am a first time mom who believes in raising my child as “naturally” as I can. I practice and am a supporter of breastfeeding, co-sleeping, cloth diapering, baby wearing, EC and baby sign language. I am an eco-friendly mom who tries my hardest to ensure that my child will be raised in a happy, healthy environment.
Advertising with Real Llife with Lil'L is an excellent way to increase exposure to your website and product. By colaborating with us, your ad will be visible to thousands of readers worldwide, specifically mothers, who make up the largest demographic of our reader base as well as the largest consumer demographic.
All paid advertisements will be listed under our "Sponsors" section in the sidebar, and will be visible on all pages of Real Life with Lil'L.
For more information, or if you would like to advertise with us, please contact me directly at
Product Reviews & Giveaways
I am currently accepting products for reviews and giveaways (please read guidelines below).
Giveaways are not mandatory with every review, however, when a giveaway is present it will generate more web traffic for my blog as well as for your business!
I love to review products and host giveaways for items that pertain to my parenting beliefs. I cannot and will not promote a product that goes against my values. Items that I am interested in promoting include (but are not limited to) the following categories:
- Eco – Friendly products
- Cloth Diapers and accessories
- Breast Feeding
- Baby wearing
- Baby Clothing
- Baby Gear
- Educational Toys & Music
- Personal & Household items
Products will be tried and tested by myself – Erin (F, 30) as well as my son- Lil’L (M, 6 mos). Since Lil’ L is a boy, I do kindly request that any review products be (where appropriate) boy colored/themed, or gender neutral.
You can contact Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an item you would like me to review.
- Reviews are free of charge.
- I will require a full sized sample – this will ensure that the review is as accurate as possible.
- Upon my agreement to review an item, the sample must be shipped by the company to my residence at the product suppliers cost. Any items shipped COD will be returned to sender, and a review will not be completed.
- All products received for review will become my personal property and will not be returned, or used as a giveaway should a giveaway be sponsored.
- I will use the product for 2-8weeks before I write a review.
- I will post a maximum of one review or review with giveaway once a week. Reviews and giveaways are posted in the order that they are received, on a first come, first served basis. Reviews will not be posted on public holidays, or family birthdays.
- After I have reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on my blog - Real Life with Lil’ L. The review will contain links to your main page as well as any specific product links required. I will also send a link by email to the review page.
- All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
- I reserve the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met.
- Giveaways are free of charge when accompanied by a review.
- As we are proudly CANADIAN, All Real Life with Lil’ L giveaways must be available to Canada . Giveaways will always be open to both Canada and the US.
- Giveaways will be open for 2-4 weeks.
- Giveaway prizes must ship directly from the supplier to the giveaway winner.
If you have any questions you can contact me at email@example.com