November 10, 2011

Not going to happen

Well, as good as my intentions were, part two of our Ecuador arrival isn't going to come. Realistically I will never get to it, and if I try to catch everyone up on a day by day basis, You will never know what we are up to until two weeks late
To make a long story short, we were in Quito for a week and only managed to obtain one of the documents we needed....which literally took them 30 seconds to print off. Now we are on our way back to Quito on the 15th to try to get a visa extension so that we can stay in Ecuador. Hopefully we dont have to be there for more than a day or so.

On the plus side, we got notification that the first part of our Canadian immigration application: my sponsorship application was approved. So now, we only have to wait 17 months more to know if Lalo will be able to come to Canada.

No comments: