March 25, 2012

Decadent "Dairy Free , Sugar free" Chocolate pudding

Now that I am responsible not only for what goes into my body, but also for what goes into my sons body, I have been looking for ways to make yummy snacks that are NUTRITIOUS and delicious. Here is my latest, and trust me, it is AWESOME!

Avocado Chocolate Pudding


Lil'L absolutely LOVES this pudding! I know it may scare you to think of using avocado in a pudding...but trust me, it works wonderfully. Plus, this is a SUPER healthy way for your kids to get an extra serving of veg.

Ingredients: (Serves 2)
  • 1 Avocado
  • 1/4 Cup of raw honey
  • 1/4 Cup of cocoa powder or raw cocoa
  • 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
  •  1/4 Cup of soy milk, almond milk, or water (whatever you so desire)
Combine the avocado (diced, and pitted),  honey, cocoa and vanilla in a blender. Add the soy milk (or whatever "milk" liquid you chose) by the spoonful as you blend until you achieve your desired consistency.

The only thing left to do is eat it!
Enjoy!


No comments:

Well.ca - Canada's online drugstore