10 days....only 10 days!!! AHHHHHHH! :)
Chores to do before we leave:
- Put insulating plastic on all of the windows in my home. I started this almost 2 weeks ago, and am averaging one window a day....seems to be all I can manage before Lil' L gets impatient and wants to play. Still have 8 windows to go.
- Finish staining my front deck.
- Plug in the heat tape to prevent my pipes from freezing when I'm in tropical paradise.
- Eat as much food as possible....I'm not going grocery shopping again until we leave. Have to make sure my fridge is empty by the time we go!
- Mow my lawn one last time.
- Prep our new prefold cloth diapers....Washing and drying at least 5 times takes more time than you would expect!
- Cancel my cable and internet services. No sense in paying for something that I will not be using.
- Clean my house. Like.....REALLY clean it! Haha!
- Pack our suitcases.... Seems this is always last, infact I usually find myself rushing to get the darn things zipped up just in time to be on our way to the airport.
Every day it gets colder here.....brrrrrrr....summer is certainly gone for at least another 8 months. I can't wait to be on the beach!